New and inclusive food and drink menus for 2020
Delicious, delectable and delightful are just a few ways we would describe our new food and drink menus for 2020.
Featuring more vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options than ever, we want to ensure your delegates never go hungry, but leave satisfied and wanting more.
A few of our new favourite items:
- Vegan cheese platter (serves ten), includes homemade caramelised onion chutney, grapes and crackers.
- Mini vanilla meringue (gluten-free and vegan)
- Asian rice noodle and flaked salmon (gluten-free and vegan),
- Margherita pizza with mushrooms and red onion (gluten-free)
- Gluten-free bread with avocado salsa, olive crumble and tomato canape (dairy-free)
- Gazpacho soup, watermelon and crayfish salad with balsamic pearls bowl (dairy-free)
Maybe your delegates need to hit a certain calorie intake? Our new protein option has you covered:
- Protein platter (serves five), includes chicken tikka skewer, boiled hens egg and Woodalls salami stick
Exclusively for Imperial Venues, we have our specially brewed ‘Queen’s Tower sourdough bread’, only available in our menus, such as:
- Jerusalem artichoke, fresh peas and hazelnut dressing with Queen’s Tower
- Heritage tomato and burrata salad with avocado gel and Queen’s Tower
- sourdough crumb
- Duck rillettes with cornichons, red onion marmalade and Queen’s Tower sourdough croute
Contact our events team to further information on how our catering options can work the best for you.
Download our full food and drinks menu for 2020.